Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Noosa

I have admired these bracelets for quite a while and never even realized they were Dutch until I moved to The Netherlands.  The Noosa company was founded by two women who traveled all over the world and wanted to make a type of jewelry that would reflect one's travels and personality, and the Noosa was born. You can read more about the Noosa- Amsterdam company here.
My two very dear friends here got this bracelet for me to always remind me of Holland.  
I love it!:)
And, you may be wondering why I may need something to remind me of my time here in The Netherlands?  I am saddened to say that our time here is just about up.  The kids and I are moving back to the U.S. , and Guy will follow in the coming months.  We have so enjoyed our time here and have made friends who are more like family to us.  When you become an expat, you definitely have a spirit for adventure, but you also long for the feeling of home.  The international community is so welcoming to each other.  We all try to make a feeling of home wherever we are, and that is why we became friends so fast.  It is always sad to say good bye to our dear friends, but we are so happy that we have had the opportunity to meet them, and now we know we can always find a place to visit in Europe!  It is always better to take the path of adventure than never to take it at all and always wonder what may have been.  Our path took us to The Netherlands and we made some lifelong friends!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment