Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

The South of France- May 28, 2017- Plan de la Tour

Sunday, May 28, we were headed back in the car to drive further south to Plan de la Tour, France. In the Provence- Alpes-Cote d'azur region.   You can read more about the location and information on this town here.  But, I'll just tell you that my favorite little tidbit about this region is that Johnny Depp owns a house somewhere there!:)

E was ready for her first trip to the south of France.:)


You know I took a ton of pictures as we drove further south.:)


let me tell you, the French toll roads took some figuring out...
And after you pay your toll...there is one giant open road...no lanes!! Yikes!!

I wish I could show you some pictures of the drive up the mountain to where we were meeting our friends in our rental house, but I was driving with white knuckles up the steep one lane road while Guy was navigating our way there.  I can only tell you that the view of the Mediterranean was gorgeous!!!:)
We arrived at the rental house and met up with our dear friends Sunday evening.:)
Thought I would share just a few pictures of the house we stayed..





With 6 adults and 7 children all staying together, it was time that evening for the kids to hop int he pool while the adults got to sit poolside and enjoy an adult beverage.:)
No Johnny sightings today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment