Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Rehearsal

On Friday, June 16, things started to get a bit more busy with out of town guests starting to arrive for the big day on Saturday!:) My "older younger" brother arrived from Los Angeles with his family at 2 in the morning because of a flight delay!  They looked pretty awake when they met us at the O club for lunch.:)
Mom, Dad, Guy, Greg, and my cute nephew, Connor.:)

My sister-in-law, Julia, and my niece, Natalie.  I think you recognize the other two cuties in the picture.:)
Then, we were off to the chapel for the rehearsal...

And then, later, was the rehearsal dinner...
Lizzy and Hima:)

My little brother and my mom:)

Uncle Andrew and Hima gave Jeremy a gift for helping out in the wedding:)
Here are a few pictures from the special evening:)

My little brothers!:)




I can't believe these are my two "little" brothers.
And then even later that evening..there was a 'meet and greet" for all of the out of town guests!:)
Mom and her little sister.:)

Andrew standing on a table making the announcements about the timing of everything tomorrow:)
The Academy has taught him well.:)

Dad and his big sisters!:)
It was a great day seeing so many of our family members and meeting Hima's wonderful family as well.  We were all off to bed early so we could be up with the birds in the morning.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment